2/3c rice flour (or another grain flour)
2/3c almond flour
1t onion powder
1c plant milk (or slightly more - you want it like pancake batter)
1. Preheat oven to 425.
2. Mix in a bowl all ingredients.3. Cut head of cauliflower broken into bite sized chunks, tossing the chunks into the batter as you cut.
4. Mix cauliflower chunks until coated with batter.
5. Distribute chunks evenly on a baking pan. Use either parchment paper or a silicone mat to keep pieces from sticking
6. Cook in oven for 20-25 minutes, watch for brown color. Flip the pieces with a spatula at about the 15 minute mark when the tops have browned a bit.
7. Put bbq sauce in a bowl, (about 1/2c). Take tray out of oven and toss cauliflower in the bbq sauce to coat.
8. Put pieces back on the sheet pan and cook for another 5 minutes coated in the sauce.